Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gobble!


If I wear my tight trousers on Thanksgiving Day will I eat less? If I wear my new necklace will it remind me how uncomplicated life can really be?

The Turkey breast that stays at home is sliced and ready for snacks and sandwiches. Easy does it!

Did you know that frying turkeys first became popular in the south? This oven roasted and oil browned turkey breast is so juicy and tender! Fully cooked, tender plump and juicy…it's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!  It was shipped to me from Virginia. No tax, no shipping! YUM!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! the necklace is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm, rubbing my belly in anticipation!!! Who can resist a melt in your mouth slice of turkey breast.

    What a wonderful, down home, comforting post.

    Have a Blessed Holiday Ms. G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, after yesterday, I'm plump and juicy.

    ReplyDelete