Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Creative Flow

 Well, I will now move on to other things. My creative juices have stopped flowing and I’m bored. 

First it was Annie Applehead, then I started to make her a partner, Andy Applehead. As he dried his large teeth stayed large and he began to look awful. He was slow-dried for five days in the oven to cut the time from three weeks to less than one.  He matured into becoming Angie Applehead. 
Pucker up!!
While Andy was changing I made another corn kernel necklace and incorporated a wired shaped eight with corn to use as its pendant. The threading was tricky trial and error to have it fit and hang “just right.”
 Click on image to count the kernels

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you're not performing some kind of voodoo with those heads?

    ReplyDelete