Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Kitchen Gadgets

Of all the kitchen tools I use on a very regular basis I'd like to share the ones that are most important to me now. Here are my TOP TEN!

1. Campbells Soup "Pop N Pull" can tab lifter opener tool. Easy open with lid magnet.

2. "Top-Off" Jar and bottle screw top opener.

3. Wooden Spoon - well aged.

4. Measuring Spoons.

5. Shaker.

6. Blender.

7. Sugar Shaker.

8. Colander.
9. Funnels.

10. Egg Slicer.
Of course there are MANY others that I feel are very necessary here for me to use such as sieves, racks, sharp knives, toothpicks, and other well-used utensils besides the few tools pictured above.
to view images larger just tap on one

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you use a lot of them a lot! Being that you enjoy cooking/baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the look of the "to open a twist jar" thing. Some of them, are...... Well, near to _impossible_ to open!

    I noticed your Icon on your comment, in another blog. And you are so pretty, that I had to come over here!

    I'm 83, with thin hair. Having a hard time, keep hair appointments, due to China-Covid. Am about at wit's end, to figure out a "hair style". -sigh-

    So when I see an older lady, looking so pretty, I really notice.

    Warm, Winter Wishes
    🌲🌲🔥🌲🌲

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'll be 85 in March but that photo was taken in Jan. 2020 and now my hair is very long, very thin and unruly. Thanks for complements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of these except No. 2. I learned to use kitchen gadgets from my mom. Sure wish I had gotten some of them, but my sister ended up with them.

    ReplyDelete