Followers

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Memento

I'm a sucker for mementoes. I love to handle and see them in my home. Sometimes they are large and sometimes small. Crude or sophisticated - it doesn't matter. What matters is the item was given especially to me. They are treasures and I have several similar to this special one. 

Tom stands 33/4" tall and is age 38. He is in great shape. Thirty-eight years ago he was presented to me as a Thanksgiving gift from a 7 year old niece. I treasure him. I am thankful to remember her presentation. I wonder if she remembers him too.
please click on image to view larger

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful Ms. G!!!! To have a keepsake for so long is remarkable, and precious. I'm lovin' this.

    Hope your Thanksgiving was special...as special as you are.

    ReplyDelete