Followers

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Martha Washington Imperial Rose Geranium Porch Plant
After day and days of non-stop rain, it feels wonderful to sit on the porch, in the shade and enjoy a marvelous breeze. I'm listening to my iTunes music and the playlist I chose to hear today includes my favorites from the 50's.  The laptop works well out here. I can watch the hummingbirds come and go at the feeder and at the hanging fuschia flowers along with seeing the other birds coming and going about their life here. The lake is calm with just a few ripples. I assume the waterfowl are all up at the other end. The Mister is indoors watching the Pocono Race on TV. 

A little earlier I took some shots of my neighbor's magnificent poppies. A couple of days ago they were all laying down due to being overcome with wetness. This isn't their best year but they survived and that is what matters. 
The rain sure was good for the Hosta. Everywhere they are, they flourish!
please click on image to be impacted with nature's beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment