Followers

Friday, June 5, 2015

Baking, Birding, Blooming Hodge-Podge

Yes, I'm still at it. This pan is already almost empty. I used golden raisins for a change; mostly French bread this time.

Today, as I rode along the edge of the large pond, I spotted one lonely flower peeking from the middle of this patch.


Then, I saw so many pretty Bindweed flowers that I had a choice of selecting a few to capture.


The Dog Fennel is flourishing in several areas.

These Veronica Longifolia were bedded beside a nearby unit. 

And these were as well...
I DID NOT change the color to make the Peace Lily so yellow!
Guess my camera really really captures yellow!
I then spotted this Red-winged Blackbird high up in a tree. He was really singing sweetly. The male Red-winged Blackbird's conk-la-ree! is a classic sound of wetlands across the continent.




click on image to view larger

1 comment: