Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today's Discoveries


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

°
First of all you MUST listen to the songs sung by Max Bygraves! A wonderful discovery this morning after my wander to take photos. Below is the link to his biography. I just bought - via iTunes - his album entitled, "Singalongamaxbox." There are 30 songs and 2 1/2 hours of happy happy. He is dozens of well-known singers and entertainers all put together into a very special gentleman!! Even if you don't lean toward this type of easy listening music, listen anyway. You can't help but be elated and joyful like me! ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

http://www.maxbygraves.com/index2.htm




Now for the earliest part of my morning........
I went grocery shopping early and returned as usual past a home with flowers in the yard. I guess I've never really REALLY looked at that yard. WOW! I just rushed home, unloaded the cold stuff and went back - this time with my eyeglasses and camera. No one was home so I boldly drove up into the drive and snapped away. You will soon see why. I absolutely LOVE taking pictures, especially when I'm alone and no one is watching. I'm a very happy person today. It ALWAYS pays to "stop and smell the roses" and especially if you love Mother Nature and Her beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment