Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Traveler

I'm referring to the loose dock. Hope it stays where it is and won't wander around the corner and bang into mine! Not all homeowners are permanent and I don't know if it has been identified and the owner notified. It is a hazard. Perhaps one of the other residents will be able to tow it away soon. The good thing is that the water level is low and not flowing over the spillway and I don't think this traveler will blow over and down into the sparsely filled creek below. My rideabout today was not at all interesting but I plan to take another trip tomorrow. The sun felt good.

tap on image to view larger -
don't fall over the railing

2 comments:

  1. Well, I had no idea that it was a wanderer since I don't live in the area. Hope it doesn't become a hazard . Yes, getting outdoors is good for the body & soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it looked like trouble waiting to happen. I love these views of the lake.

    ReplyDelete