Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Hash

Well I won't do that again!  (Washed 6 panes in one window one morning.) My "good arm" has a sprained wrist. It took three days to fully bite back. When a neighbor returns from down south she has offered to wash my windows. I'm counting on it!
One of my grandsons has coronavirus. It started out strong but now has eased up and his temperature is almost back to normal after six days. 
Do you have a bucket list? I have just remembered that at one time I would have loved to take a ride on one of the paddle boats that travel on the southern rivers with jazzy music and fun. But! When the ads say there is "fine dining" it puts the idea right out of my head. To me that means getting "dressed up." They advertise 8-10 day "excursions." Nope! Not for me. I dumped that bucket.
all graphics are from internet

3 comments:

  1. I have found that dress isn't all that important these days. Even with fine dining, casual dress is accepted. I've been down the Mississippi years ago and personally, I think the food was NOT all that good. And the odors FROMM the galley wasn't that pleasant. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I don't feel that I missed the boat ride!

      Delete
  2. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! caramello hash prices

    ReplyDelete