Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sum! Sum! Summertime!

We took a ride to daughter's so son-in-law could put new front brake pads on car, to see great grandsons, and check out her green thumb garden of today. It was like a jungle with so many wonderful flowers and vegetable plants everywhere and I'll show you a few. We came home with a couple of Oxheart tomatoes with more on the vine. Upon arriving home there were two zucchini beauties waiting for us by the back door. Later on I found out my friend and neighbor dropped them off when she came to visit and found us gone. After returning home I made a large bowl of coleslaw from cabbage that I bought from the farm market last Friday. 
D-licious!

Get ready for colorful sights now.........I have about 20 others of her garden but not showing them yet.
 The boys are really growing too!
please click on image to view larger
By the way, very fresh corn on the cob for supper! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Especially the babies
    🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never liked corn on the cob much. The butter running down my chin was the best!

    Gorgeous flowers! And luscious veggies
    Sweet babies.

    ReplyDelete