Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

Cold Enough

Our grandson is an avid fisherman and caught this largemouth bass on a freshwater lake that wasn't yet frozen, but he was sure dressed warm enough to have had an ice fishing experience. Froze his face off!
The below image is his original perch photo made into my creations. It was posing for this picture on a snow covered deck at lakeside.

 First 
 Final-It's what I saw!
Soon there will be ice fishermen on our lake here and they will be very successful as they always are. It's cold enough.
 Please click on image to feel the Brrrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't fished in over 30 years. A friend of mine had moved to Cape Cod and I would go down about once a month to visit and fish in one of the many ponds near his house. Of course I would go to fish only during the warm weather.
    Wow! About 8 degrees! It hasn't been that cold around since last year.

    ReplyDelete