Followers

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Three Trees Downed 9 5 17


This is a 2 minute slide show that I made after the men went back to their business main location to repair the chipper which developed a leak of some sort. They promised to return as soon as they could to finish cutting down the large tree and finalize the cleanup of the beachfront. 

We will miss those trees but it was absolutely necessary to remove them before Mother Nature did the job. I often have used them as accents in my photographs during all seasons. The doves, crows and other birds including the bald eagle have roosted there on the jutting broken limbs. I do not like change, especially this one. I'll miss those trees.
 Please click on image to see the last view of the 3 trees in March 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment