Thursday, February 5, 2015

Icicles

Today will be the last chance to see the icicles. They must come down.  More snow is expected according to the local weather forecast.

When I started taking the pictures today, there was no sun. Then about an hour later there was sun.  Just call me "Inagin' - Outagin' Finnegan!"










click on image to view larger
To take the pictures, I only go out as far as the front porch. My fear of falling has grown. 

P.S. The Mister has destroyed the icicles while I was uploading my photos. All gone...... 

3 comments:

  1. Glad the icicles are gone. They are pretty but can be dangerous.
    Always good to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold....but ever so pretty!!!! I used to jump out of my jeans when one huge icicle would crash down to the patio [which was cement]. Scared the livin' daylights outta me every time!!

    Love the patch of blue in the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete